If you are a Lesco consumer, You can check your Lesco bill online by using your 14-digit reference number or consumer id. A few years back, perhaps two decades ago, we couldn’t think of paying our bills online. Now we can see everything around us is online. There is no need to stand in long queues waiting for your turn to pay the bill.
If you are frustrated with paying the bill after waiting too long, don’t worry now, as we will discuss how you can pay your Lesco bill online by entering your reference number.
You had to go to banks a few years back to pay your bills. You had to travel from your home especially for this task waiting in long lines for hours and then getting your turn. Online bill payment has made it easy for us to save time. Paying bills online can help us stay organized by providing reminders and notifications when payments are due.
LESCO BILL ONLINE DETAILS
If you want to check your Lesco bill online, you can visit our website mybill.pk. You must put your reference number on your bill in the box provided and click on the check my Lesco bill box. You can check your old and current bills by entering your reference numbers. Similarly, the due date of the current month’s bill can also be checked.
Lesco stands for Lahore Electric Supply Company. It is an electricity company whose main purpose is to distribute electricity in Lahore, Pakistan. A Lesco bill contains the user name, address of the user, how many units he has consumed in the current month and previous months, tax details in the bills, and the total bill. It also has the due date when a user should pay Bill and what consequences a user may face if he does not pay Bill on time. Below is a list of some important things in the Lesco bill online.
- User name
- Units consumed
- Meter reading
- Due date
- Reference number
The total Lesco bill online can be calculated by multiplying the number of units consumed with the cost of the unit.
HOW TO PAY LESCO BILL ONLINE
Lesco Bill online can be paid via internet banking, mobile apps such as easy paisa, jazz cash, and bank apps such as HBL, UBL, etc. We will discuss how to pay your Lesco bill online via easy paisa, jazz cash as most Pakistan users use Easypaisa for payment.Buy website traffic cheap
Pay Lesco Bill Via EasyPaisa:
You must follow the steps below to pay your Lesco bill online via EasyPaisa.
- Open your Easypaisa mobile app and select the Bill payment option from the menu.
- Select electricity. After that, select Lesco from the menu.
- Now enter your 15 digits reference number and click on next
- Click on pay and enter your PIN to confirm
Pay Lesco Bill Via JazzCash:
If you want to pay your Lesco bill through JazzCash, you have to follow the steps below
- Open your Jazz Cash mobile app and select bill payment from the main menu.
- select bill payment, and after that, select electricity
- Select Lesco from all the companies.
- Enter your reference number and then enter your pin.
- Your bill will be paid finally.
You can opt for the same process if you want to pay bills through bank apps such as HBL, UBL, etc.
How to download and print Lesco Bill online?
You can download and print the Lesco bill online if you are a Lesco user. You have to follow the below-mentioned steps.
- Go to mybill.pk.
- Now select Lesco from the navigation bar and enter into the Lesco blog scroll down a little bit, and you will find a check my Lesco bill box.
- Enter the reference no of your bill and click on the checkbox.
- In this way, you can check your Lesco bill. There will be an option the download your bill by clicking on the download button. Your download will be started after you can print your Lesco bill online.
How can we pay Lesco’s bill online?
Here are several ways to pay your Lesco bill online, including:
- Online banking
- All Govt. Banks
- All Commercial Banks
- All Post offices in Pakistan
- NayaPay App
- Omni Sahulat Shops
- Nadra E-Sahulat
- Banking Online Portals/Apps
You can jump to Lesco bill online payment section for further details.
LESCO Organizational Structure
|AREA CIRCLE||NUMBER OF DIVISIONS|
|North Lahore Circle||5 Divisions / 28 Sub Divisions|
|Central Lahore Circle||5 Divisions / 31 Sub Divisions|
|Eastern Lahore Circle||4 Divisions / 23 Sub Divisions|
|Okara Circle||4 Divisions / 23 Sub Divisions|
|South-Eastern LHR Circle||4 Divisions /26 Sub Divisions|
|Sheikhupura Circle||4 Divisions / 18 Sub Divisions|
|Sheikhupura Circle||4 Divisions / 18 Sub Divisions|
|Kasur Circle||5 Divisions / 30 Sub Divisions|
|Nankana Circle||4 Divisions / 16 Sub Divisions|
|Project Construction Circle||6 Divisions|
|G.S.O. Circle||3 Divisions|
How to register a complaint of Lesco bill online
To register a complaint about your Lesco bill online,
- Contact the customer service number and register your complaint.
- Another option is to email the Lesco billing authority, where you can submit all the details.
- Lastly, you can visit the nearby office of Lesco, where you can register your complaint.
How to apply for Lesco bill adjustment
If you are billed incorrectly, i.e., you have been charged more than the normal amount; you can request a bill adjustment. Below are some simple steps to apply for the Lesco bill adjustment.
- First, record the meter reading for proof of your previous bill history; e.g., your previous bill was low on the same number of units.
- In case you have paid your bill, but you have still received the bill, then you can show the proof of your paid bill by taking a snap of your bill in case you are registering a complaint for bill adjustment via email and in case you are going to the Lesco office to register a complaint make sure to carry with you the bill which you paid.
- If your claim of bill adjustment is true and verified, your Lesco bill online will be adjusted.
How to download duplicate Lesco bills online
If you want to download a duplicate Lesco bill online, do not worry. You can do it in a few steps.
- Go to mybill.pk, go to the LESCO section, and scroll down a little. You will see a box named check your bill.
- Fill your credentials in it and click on the checkbox to view your bill, and then you will have the option to download.
- Click on the download button. In this way, you can download and generate your duplicate bill.
How to change the address of Lesco’s bill online
- The following steps should be taken to change the address of the Lesco bill online.
- Find all the necessary documents which show that you have shifted to a new address and contact Lesco bill customer support.
- They will tell you the procedure you should follow to change your address.
- After you do all the necessary steps and your new information is processed and verified, you will receive a bill with a new address.
What is the fuel price adjustment in the Lesco bill online?
Fuel price adjustment (FPA) is a mechanism used by some utilities, such as Lesco, to adjust electricity prices based on changes in fuel costs. The FPA is used to recover the cost of fuel consumed to generate electricity.
How to calculate your Lesco bill online
To calculate your Lesco bill online, you must know your electricity consumption and current tariff rate. The process for calculating your bill may vary depending on your location and the policies of your local Lesco office, but generally, you can use the following formula:
- Electricity Consumption (in units) x Tariff Rate = Total Bill
- You can find your electricity consumption in units on your latest bill or by checking your meter reading.
- The tariff rate can be found on the Lesco official website or by contacting the customer service department of Lesco.
- The Total bill calculated using this formula doesn’t include any additional charges such as Fuel Surcharge, taxes, or any other surcharge that may apply.
What are Lesco bill unit rates?
LESCO, Lahore Electric Supply Company, sets unit rates for electricity consumption, which are used to calculate customers’ bills. The unit rate for electricity can vary depending on the customer’s usage level and type of service. Residential customers typically have a different unit rate than commercial or industrial customers.
You can check the unit rates for electricity on LESCO’s website or by contacting their customer service department for more information. You can also check the unit rates for electricity on the NEPRA website and get a clear idea about the unit rates.
What is Lesco bill online SMS alert?
LESCO, Lahore Electric Supply Company, offers SMS alerts to its customers to stay informed about their bills. With this service, customers will receive SMS notifications when their bills are generated and when they are due for payment. Customers may also receive SMS alerts for changes in the bill amount or due date.
To activate the SMS alert service, contact LESCO’s customer service department and provide them with your mobile number. Once the service is activated, you will receive SMS alerts for your bills and other important information.
What is GST in the Lesco bill?
Goods and Services Tax (GST) is a value-added tax imposed by the government of Pakistan on the supply of goods and services. GST is applied on the sale of electricity by LESCO (Lahore Electric Supply Company) to its customers, as per the regulations of the Government of Pakistan.
The GST rate applied to electricity bills can vary depending on the customer’s usage level and type of service. The GST rate for residential customers is typically different for commercial or industrial customers.
Customers can check the GST amount on their LESCO bills; it will be mentioned separately. GST is calculated on the total bill amount, including other charges such as fuel adjustment surcharge or other taxes.
Withholding tax lesco
Withholding tax is a percentage of the bill amount kept by the utility company on behalf of the government as a form of advance income tax. The withholding tax percentage applied to electricity bills can vary depending on the customer’s usage level and type of service.
Lesco bill users who are not registered as taxpayers and do not pay income tax will be charged a greater withholding tax than users who are taxpayers.
Fc surcharge lesco
The Fuel Cost Surcharge (FCS) is a tax charged by Lesco bill users. The FC surcharge tax is added to the Lesco bill to cover the cost of generating electricity from fuel, coal, etc. NEPRA gives the FC surcharge tax, and it is not fixed.
Lesco bill users can see the fuel cost surcharge amount on their bill.
Lesco bill tariff
Tariffs are the rates that customers are charged for electricity consumption. NEPRA approves the tariff rate set by LESCO, and they change after a few months.
Tariff rates are not fixed if you use a few units, the unit cost will be low. If you are using a high number of units, then the cost of units will increase. The tariff rate is different for residential and commercial users.
What are the arrears in the Lesco bill online?
Arrears means charges in bills that you have not paid yet. It can be taxed in Lesco bills such as FPA, or surcharge, electricity consumption charges, etc. It includes all those charges which you have not paid on time. Arrears are mentioned on the Lesco bill due to the following reasons:
- If the Lesco user has not been receiving the bill for a long time
- If the Lesco user has not paid the previous bill,
- If you have applied for a new connection,
- If the Lesco user has arrears in their Lesco bill online, they have to pay those arrears to remove the arrear amount from their bill. Moreover, they have to pay the amount to avoid any inconvenience.
What is the Lesco TR surcharge?
The transmission surcharge is an additional charge in the Lesco bill and the electricity charges. It is a tax added to your Lesco bill online. This tax is added to your Lesco bill online, which is the cost of transmitting electricity from power generation stations to the distribution network.
The tax is charged to Lesco users for maintaining and upgrading transmission lines, substations, and other infrastructure to transmit electricity.
What is Lesco’s deferred bill?
A deferred bill means you have not paid your previous month’s Lesco bill online. A deferred bill must be paid as a priority; otherwise, there is a possibility that your electricity connection may get cut down. There are several reasons for a deferred bill. You forget the due date of the bill you didn’t receive or have a dispute with the billing company.
For all of the reasons mentioned above, you have to pay the bill first to prevent yourself from electricity disconnection. You must also contact Lesco customer service or visit the Lesco office to solve any online dispute about your Lesco bill.
What is Lesco pm relief?
Due to COVID-19, many people lost their jobs and face difficulties in this situation. Lesco is providing facilities to its customers who are not financially stable to pay their Lesco bills online in installments. Moreover, some bills will be waived for poor Lesco users. This will only be applicable for a certain amount of time, and the customers will have to use a limited number of units in this case; otherwise, they will not get benefitted from this facility.
The pm relief is only for a limited time; not all people are eligible, so beware of it and confirm if you are eligible for this relief package. You can visit the Lesco office to learn further about it.
What is Lesco’s credit bill amount?
The credit bill amount means that the Lesco users have paid more than required for this month. This amount will be mentioned on your bill in a separate place. This credit amount can then be used in your next month’s bill, and you will have to pay less amount of the bill in the next month. You can also contact the Lesco bill customer service representative to ask about your credit amount and the credit bill amount.
Can we receive the Lesco bill online via email?
Yes, you can receive your Lesco bill online. All you have to do is to subscribe to our website newsletter by providing your email and your reference number. We will send you your Lesco bill every month. It is also necessary that the email address you provide is valid. Otherwise, you may not be able to receive your bill.
How can we check the Current status of the Lesco bill online?
You can open any Internet banking app. After you enter the credentials, you will see the details about your bill. If you have already paid the bill, the status will be paid else unpaid.
How to change the name on Lesco bill online
Contact customer service of lesco to ask for a name change in your bill.
Can we pay Lesco’s bill online through a credit card?
You cannot pay lesco bill through a credit card.
Benefits of Paying Your Lesco Bill Online
There are a number of benefits to paying your Lesco bill online, including:
- Convenience: You can pay your bill at any time, from anywhere.
- Security: Your payment information is secure and encrypted.
- Accuracy: You can ensure your payment has been received and processed correctly.
- Rewards: You may be eligible for rewards, such as discounts or points when you pay your bill online.
In this blog, we discussed the Lesco bill department, how we can download the Lesco bill online, how we can pay the Lesco bill online, and the general questions about the Lesco bill.
If you are a LESCO customer, I encourage you to take advantage of the convenience and security of paying your bill online.thumb_upthumb_downrefreshGoogle itmore_vert